Software / App Downloads
App / Software Update Process
The Paranormal Puck 2 software is available through two venues: iPhone App store, Android users can install the app using the APK download.
These delivery methods make it possible for us to push out updates, track bugs, post fixes and communicate with you.
- Read the following link to understand how to download an android APK app on to you device. https://www.wikihow.tech/Install-APK-Files-on-Android
- This is the link for the Android APK received before May 1 2021 . Puck 2 Before 5.1.2021
- This is the link for the Android APK received after May 1 2021 . Puck 2 After 5.1.2021
- Please note: Pucks bought after 8.1.2021 are not supported on the Android Platform
- After loading you must set permissions
- Goto Settings then Apps then Paranormal Puck 2
- Goto permissions and enable all permissions
- Download the Paranormal Puck app from the iPhone App store. The App is free to download, type paranormal puck in the search bar. iPad users search for the app under iPhone apps
- Please note he App has no functions other than reading and sending log files if not connected to a Paranormal Puck 2 device.