EVP Receiver / Laser Mic
History of the Laser Mic
EVP Laser Mic Receiver Overview
To use the EVP Laser Mic Receiver, you’ll need a green or red laser pointer. Aim the laser pointer at a reflective surface and align the receiver with the reflected beam.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Laser pointer not included.
- Audio line out jack and cable included.
For additional documentation and user guides on the laser mic please visit Digital Dowsing
You will need a green or red laser pointer (not included).
- Aim the pointer at a reflective surface.
- Align the EVP Receiver with the reflected beam.
- The audio will output to your attached audio device.
Further Details on the EVP Laser Mic
See Digital Dowsing for further information on the EVP Laser Mic.