Ovilus X Firmware – How to Update
1. Download the Bootloader Software.
2. Make sure your Ovilus X is off and is not connected to your computer with the USB cable.
3. Hold down the Mode Button while connecting the Ovilus X to the computer with the USB Cable.
4. Do not turn on the Ovilus X.
5. Launch the Ovilus X Boot Loader. Wait for the software to say it’s connected.
6. Load the firmware file you wish to use.
7. Select ‘Program/Verify’
8. Wait for the Boot Loader to tell you it’s finished.
9. Unplug the USB cable and power on the Ovilus X.
If you get the following error:
C:USB_LoaderUSB_Loader.exe This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Download and install the following Microsoft Update: