Ovilus 3 Overview
Based on the original Ovilus and all preceding Ovilus, the Ovilus III is an ITC device. The goal of the device is to facilitate communications. Just like doing EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to produce results. The Ovilus III provides 8 different ITC modes and a Sync mode to make matching up cameras and recorders easier. Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the Ovilus III NEVER uses random generators. Please note the Ovilus V is the newest model of the Ovilus Devices.
Modes Available with the Ovilus 3
- Dictionary Mode Words are created out of the on-board data base.
- Q&A Mode The Q&A Mode is meant to be used as a question and answer session.
- Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech.
- Reverse Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order.
- Touch Mode The Ovilus III will make a ping sound when touched.
- Draw Mode The device will “draw” across the screen, based on the amount of energy present.
- White Noise Mode Use this mode during EVP sessions for low level white noise.
- Energy Scope Mode This mode displays two channels of the Ovilus inputs.
- Utility Mode Utility Mode will allow you change the settings on the device.
- Sync Mode The yellow LED lights on the front of the device will flash as the device counts down from ten to zero.
- Thermal Flashlight The flashlight will change color depending on the temperature of the area you point the device.