The Ovilus 4 is No Longer in Production:
The latest model is the Ovilus V
Ovilus 4 Overview
The Ovilus converts environmental readings into words and for the first time with Real Human Voices! If you liked the Ovilus III prepare to be blown away by the Ovilus IV. The Ovilus4 is the latest in our equipment line. Based on the original Ovilus and all preceding, the Ovilus 4 is an ITC device. The goal of the device is to facilitate communications. Just like doing EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to produce results. Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the device NEVER uses random generators. Full Color Touch Screen! Ships with 4 different voice options:
- Male English Voice.
- Female English Voice.
- Male Spanish Voice.
- Female Spanish Voice.
* Requires 4 AAA batteries Alkaline or Lithium Ion Batteries. ** Not compatible with rechargeable batteries.
Included Black or Yellow Case Information
- Available in Black or Yellow (*Yellow only available for a limited time)
- Weather resistant hard-shell case with pressure seal adjustment
- Extra space to hold 8 AAA batteries, ear buds or other accessories
- Custom cut foam ensures a safe and snug fit for your device
- Easy to access unit with finger tabs
- Comes standard with name badge on outside of case and engraving in the foam.
- Case Dimensions: 10.5 ” x 9.5″ x 5″
HOME Return to the main menu to select another mode.
DICTIONARY MODE Words are voiced from the on-board dictionary based on environmental readings.
DRAW MODE* Draws blocks across the screen in colors derived from environmental readings.
ENERGY MODE* Displays energy level readings in a sine wave style.
LOG MODE Lists words voiced during dictionary mode.
MOTION MODE* Displays motion fluctuations enabling small movements to be visualized.
PHONETIC MODE Speech is formed using phonemes from environmental readings..
TRUE / FALSE MODE Measures energy to provide a true or false reading.
PROXIMITY MODE* Energy levels display in a radial graph. Access settings to enable proximity trigger.
SETTINGS MODE Change Voice, Gender, Language and Volume.
*Additional settings available in the Draw, Energy, Motion, and Proximity Modes.