The Xcam SLS Setup Guide
Setting up the Xcam SLS
- Charge your unit by carefully plugging in the enclosed charging cable into the Micro-USB connector.
- Turn on the tablet.
- The tablet will require you to activate Windows 8, just like any store bought device. This may take some time.
- Windows 8 Tutorial
- Remember that the Xcam SLS tablet will provide the best results by being dedicated to the Xcam SLS. Additional software and apps are not recommended.
- After your unit is charged, disconnect the charging cable.
- Carefully connect the Camera Cable to the Micro-USB connector on the tablet.
Installing the Hand Grip
The handle will screw in clockwise.
For best results, tighten the hand grip with the grip 45 degrees from final placement. As seen below:
Once the hand grip is firmly attached, turn the hand grip 45 degrees to the center. This will firmly connect the hand grip without breaking the device.