The Ovilus 3 is No Longer in Production:
The latest model is the Ovilus V
Refurbished Ovilus 3 Overview
This refurbished Ovilus 3 for sale has been manufacturer serviced at Digital Dowsing and fully restored to original operation. It comes with a standard 1 year warranty on parts and labor. The Ovilus III is an ITC device. The goal of the device is to facilitate communications. Just like EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to produce results. The Ovilus III provides 8 different ITC modes along with a Sync mode which makes syncing up to cameras, camcorders and recorders easier. Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the Ovilus III never uses random generators.
Modes Available with the Ovilus 3
- Dictionary Mode – Words are created out of the on-board data base.
- Q&A Mode The Q&A Mode is meant to be used as a question and answer session.
- Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech.
- Reverse Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order.
- Touch Mode The Ovilus III will make a ping sound when touched.
- Draw Mode The device will “draw” across the screen, based on the amount of energy present.
- White Noise Mode Use this mode during EVP sessions for low level white noise.
- Energy Scope Mode This mode displays two channels of the Ovilus inputs.
- Utility Mode Utility Mode will allow you change the settings on the device.
- Sync Mode The yellow LED lights on the front of the device will flash as the device counts down from ten to zero.
- Thermal Flashlight The flashlight will change color depending on the temperature of the area you point the device.
See Digital Dowsing for support, further information and user guides.