EM Kit Overview
Get started now with investigating Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and Electromagnetic (EM) Activity! The EM Kit Includes:
- The Rechargeable EM Pump creates an EMF Siren by oscillating the field. Just like an audio siren is easy for the human ears to detect, the EM Pump will act as a beacon within the Electromagnetic Fields.
- The Rechargeable EM White Noise functions as an amplifier for magnetic fields within the range of human speech. Based on wave propagation, the EM white noise sweeps at 300 – 1.1khz.
- The EVP Mic allows you to record any Electromagnetic activity that occur and translate it into Audio Waves. This inductive mic will not pick up your voice! Only Electromagnetic Energy!
- Carrying Case with custom cut foam and engraved kit name.
- USB to USB Mini charging cable
Experiment and investigate EMF today!
The EM Kit Carrying Case
Charging your EM-PUMP and White Noise EM
Charge the EM Pump and White Noise EM with the provided USB to USB Mini cable. The USB Mini side of the cable will plug into the bottom of the unit. Plug the standard sized end of the USB cable into any USB port on a computer or spare cell phone charger. Charging may vary from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours. During operation the light next to the ON/OFF switch will not be illuminated, only while charging. Run time on a fully charged unit ranges from 6-7 hours. For best results we recommend charging prior to each investigation. Please note that the cable provided with the unit is a USB to USB Mini and many cell phone charging cables will not work as most phones come with a USB Micro. Depicted is a the slightly larger USB Mini end on the left versus the smaller USB Micro on the right.
Investigation Sheet for EM Kit
Printable Gradient – Print this guide to know exactly where your equipment was set. Download your own investigation sheet.
- Orient the Gradient to the cardinal directions and fill out the sheet.
- Set your equipment on the circles.